Jan 15, 2015
The NAIOP of Northeast Florida commercial real estate trade association has endorsed 10 Jacksonville City Council candidates in the city’s 2015 election.
The endorsements were approved Friday by the Board of Directors following selective candidate interviews and a collaborated review process conducted by the Chapter’s Political Action Committee.
“We are pleased to present our endorsements of the candidates who we believe will best exemplify our NAIOP Chapter’s core values by supporting responsible commercial real estate development, investment and ownership in Jacksonville,” said Julie Bohn, Vice President of Public Affairs.
Following are the NAIOP-endorsed candidates and their associated campaign websites:
• Anna Brosche, At Large Group 1, www.voteannabrosche.com
• Dave Barron, At Large Group 2, www.votedavidbarron.com
• Greg Anderson, At Large Group 4, www.votegreganderson.com
• Melody Shacter, District 1, www.voteshacter.com
• Lisa King, District 2, www.kingforcouncil2.com
• Aaron Bowman, District 3, www.aaronbowmanforcc.com
• Scott Wilson, District 4, www.VoteScottWilson.com.
• Lori Boyer, District 5, www.loriboyer.org
• Matt Schellenberg, District 6, www.votematt2015.com
• Bill Gulliford, District 13, www.billgulliford.com
For election information, visit duvalelections.com