Mission Statement: To provide young commercial real estate professionals in Northeast Florida with effective resources to help them grow professionally and personally through networking, education, and community involvement.
If you’re 35 or under, NAIOP’s Developing Leaders program is the catalyst you’ve been looking for to accelerate your commercial real estate career. The program was established in 2008. With almost 80 members, the Developing Leaders now make up nearly a third of all NAIOP Northeast Florida membership. With these numbers, we have the resources to help you grow in your profession and the network to provide you access to senior decision makers as well as your peers.
Join the developing leaders and take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Access to leaders in commercial real estate throughout Northeast Florida
- Connections to peers in the real estate industry
- Networking events
- Social Events
- Educational programs
- Small group Lunch and Learns with senior commercial real estate executives
- Community volunteer work
Developing Leaders Events
Strategic Sites & Developing Leaders Present:
and NAIOP Developing Leaders invite all NAIOP Members and their "plus one" to attend the 5th Annual Spring Beach Bash. Leave work early, kick off your heels, lose the tie ...
NAIOP Northeast Florida is the meeting place of the city’s top commercial real estate professionals. Take this opportunity to become a member of NAIOP. Register online or download this application. Developing Leaders enjoy a significantly reduced rate compared to full members.
Developing Leaders Contacts
2019 Developing Leaders Council Board – NAIOP Northeast Florida
- David Hillegas (Cushman & Wakefield): Council Chair
- Daniel Burkhardt (NAI Hallmark): Council Co-Chair
- Ross Crabtree (JLL): Programs Chair
- Chris Wilson (CenterState Bank): Treasurer
- Jake Chamberlin (Duckworth Construction): Social
- Allison Brown (KI Furniture): Charity/Sponsorship
- Pat Orman (CBRE): Membership
- Ina Gerville (Perdue Office Interiors): Sponsorship
- Jason Purdy (NAI Hallmark): Education
- Katherine Ruttell (Live Oak Contracting): Mentorship
- Austin Dragoo (Rogers Towers) Mentorship
If you have questions about the NAIOP Developing Leaders program, please contact David Hillegas at 904/380-8343 or firstname.lastname@example.org