Mission Statement: To provide young commercial real estate professionals in Northeast Florida with effective resources to help them grow professionally and personally through networking, education, and community involvement.
If you’re 35 or under, NAIOP’s Developing Leaders program is the catalyst you’ve been looking for to accelerate your commercial real estate career. The program was established in 2008. With almost 80 members, the Developing Leaders now make up nearly a third of all NAIOP Northeast Florida membership. With these numbers, we have the resources to help you grow in your profession and the network to provide you access to senior decision makers as well as your peers.
Join the developing leaders and take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Access to leaders in commercial real estate throughout Northeast Florida
- Connections to peers in the real estate industry
- Networking events
- Social Events
- Educational programs
- Small group Lunch and Learns with senior commercial real estate executives
- Community volunteer work
Developing Leaders Events
NAIOP Developing Leaders Present:
Featured Access Series with Downtown Vision CEO: Jake Gordon Join us for drinks, networking and a Q&A interview with Jake Gordon, CEO of Downtown Vision. Developing Leaders is hosting its second ...
NAIOP DL’s Present:
Help us kickoff 2021 by attending the NAIOP Developing Leaders Membership Drive at Wicked Barley Brewery on Thursday, March 4th at 5 - 7 pm. Learn more about Developing Leaders, ...
NAIOP DL’s Present:
Please join us for our first "Educational Roundtable” event of 2020, as part of the DL Council’s Education Program. Our guest speaker will be Milica Vidovich, Vice President of Business ...
Beach days are not over yet! The DL's want to have a fun day to get together, have some great conversation, play some games and enjoy the last days of ...
DL’s & Duckworth Construction Present:
Please plan to join us on Zoom where your Hosts will split participants into teams to face off in a friendly game of Trivia! This is a great chance for ...
Colliers International Present:
NAIOP's Developing Leaders invites all current DL members to the 2020 Kickoff Social and Membership drive, located at: Hotel Indigo in Tapestry Park 9840 Tapestry Park Circle 5:30 to 7:30 ...
NAIOP Northeast Florida is the meeting place of the city’s top commercial real estate professionals. Take this opportunity to become a member of NAIOP. Register online or download this application. Developing Leaders enjoy a significantly reduced rate compared to full members.
Developing Leaders Contacts
2021 Developing Leaders Council – NAIOP Northeast Florida
- Chris Wilson, SouthState | CenterState Bank: Council Chair – email@example.com
- Allison Brown, KI Furniture: Treasure/Sponsorship – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandon Hurd – Hurd Construction Management: Education – email@example.com
- Will Harding, Marcus Millichap: Membership – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chis Hammette, Crocker Partners: Community Outreach – email@example.com
- Jeff Frandsen, Newmark Phoenix Realty Group: Social – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paige Rosenberger: Marketing – email@example.com
- Jake Ammon, Addison Commercial Real Estate: Advisory – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Brillhart, Ladson Construction: Advisory – email@example.com
If you have questions about the NAIOP Developing Leaders program, please contact Chris Wilson at 904/599-8903 or firstname.lastname@example.org