Mission Statement: To provide young commercial real estate professionals in Northeast Florida with effective resources to help them grow professionally and personally through networking, education, and community involvement.
If you’re 35 or under, NAIOP’s Developing Leaders program is the catalyst you’ve been looking for to accelerate your commercial real estate career. The program was established in 2008. With almost 80 members, the Developing Leaders now make up nearly a third of all NAIOP Northeast Florida membership. With these numbers, we have the resources to help you grow in your profession and the network to provide you access to senior decision makers as well as your peers.
Join the developing leaders and take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Access to leaders in commercial real estate throughout Northeast Florida
- Connections to peers in the real estate industry
- Networking events
- Social Events
- Educational programs
- Small group Lunch and Learns with senior commercial real estate executives
- Community volunteer work
Developing Leaders Events
NAIOP DL’s Present:
Postponed until further notice - will update when new information is available. Please join us for our first "Educational Roundtable” event of 2020, as part of the DL Council’s Education ...
NAIOP Northeast Florida is the meeting place of the city’s top commercial real estate professionals. Take this opportunity to become a member of NAIOP. Register online or download this application. Developing Leaders enjoy a significantly reduced rate compared to full members.
Developing Leaders Contacts
2020 Developing Leaders Council Board – NAIOP Northeast Florida
- Daniel Burkhardt (NAI Hallmark): Council Chair
- Chris Wilson (CenterState Bank): Council Co-Chair
- Jake Chamberlin (Duckworth Construction): Programs Chair
- Ross Crabtree (JLL): Treasurer
- Jeff Frandsen (Newmark Phoenix Realty Group): Social
- Allison Brown (KI Furniture): Sponsorship
- Katherine Ruttell (Live Oak Contracting): Membership
- Jessie Ladson (Ladson Construction): Charity
- Chris Hammette (Crocker Partners): Education
- Steve Davis (Tetra Tech): Mentorship
- Patrick Carney (NAI Hallmark) Mentorship
If you have questions about the NAIOP Developing Leaders program, please contact Daniel Burkhardt at 904/806-9977 or email@example.com